This product is used by
- Creation of electronic tenprints and multibiometric identity registration:
- On-the-spot identification against AFIS databases (express ID checks)
The station is recommended for use in institutions and agencies that perform periodic fingerprint and palmprint registration and express checks of citizens. Departments dealing with a large flow of citizens are recommended to use MDS – multifunctional fingerprint and palmprint enrollment station.
- creation of electronic tenprints (demographic data, rolled fingerprints of 10 fingers, plain fingerprints, palmprints, photos of appearance and distinctive features)
- storage of electronic tenprints in the local database (LIVE SCANNER system), printing of tenprints
- transfer of tenprint files to the central AFIS database
- express ID checks against the local LIVE SCANNER database (whether the individual has been already fingerprinted or not)
- express ID checks against the central AFIS database
The station can be used to input and transfer fingerprint and palmprint information from paper tenprints and latent cards to the Central AFIS. For this purpose, additional equipment (flatbed scanner) and software (PAPILLON AFIS remote input station) are installed.
Multibiometric enrollment desktop station operates under the LIVE SCANNER and FILTER software. The station can be used for input and transfer of fingerprint and palmprint information to the central PAPILLON AFIS, POLYFACE, and GWI databases and third-party databases in ANSI/NIST format.
- To acquire fingerprint images, DS-45, DS-30, DS-22 fingerprint scanners canbe used.
- To take pictures, digital cameras, including web cameras, FK-2 (equipped with a height scale) or portable FK-3 photographic system can be used.
- Zirkon scanner can be used to obtain iris images
MODELS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Includes the following components:
- LIVE SCANNER – biometric registration system
- FILTER – Express ID Check System
- DS-45, DS-30 or DS-22 fingerprint scanner
- FK-2 or FK-3 photography complexes, digital and web cameras (for facial and distinctive features photography)
- Linux or Windows operating system
At customer’s request the station can be equipped with:
- A graphic tablet (for inputting graphic signatures)
- A flatbed scanner
- An ability to add electronic digital signature to tenprints created
- High-quality images of wet, excessively dry fingers and palms, as well as fingers and palms with rubbed or naturally low papillary patterns
- Complete program elimination of motion aberrations when rolling fingers
- Visual control of the fingerprinting process in real time
- Automatic quality control of acquired images – color indication and prompts
- Slap-to-roll check – notification if the scanning sequence is violated or if fingers of another person are scanned
- Tenprints can be certified with electronic digital signatures with prohibition of any subsequent change of fingerprint, palmprint and photo information
- Less than one minute required for taking all fingerprints of a person
- Autotransition to scanning the next image if the previous one is of good quality
- Streaming input mode – to speed up the process of registering a large number of people
- User-friendly interface, no special requirements for personnel qualification