FOSKO Evidential Photography Mobile Kit
Mobile kit for digital photography of a variety of physical evidence, including latent finger and palm prints, detected on objects or lifted with lifting tapes (light or dark), as well as surface and volumetric prints directly at the scene of an accident.
— Several types and modes of lighting
— Translucent platform for working with lifting tapes
This product is used by
- Crime scene investigation
- Automation of investigative activities
- Taking pictures of objects in direct, oblique, and transmitted light
- Taking pictures in ultraviolet light
- Taking pictures of volumetric prints
Easy to use – high quality photography that does not require any additional adjustment.
Photographic images obtained with FOSKO can be further processed with the RASTR software. To acquire images of shoeprints or tire marks at the crime scene, use our FoBox device, and ExpertLab for comprehensive examination of various evidence in the laboratory.
With the help of the LATOP software, the evidential finger and palm prints can be immediately transferred to PAPILLON AFIS for database search.
MODELS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- digital camera
- block of lights
- translucent platform
- charger and batteries
The kit can be supplied with an SDIO Wi-Fi adapter and a smartphone with pre-installed LATOP software to conduct on-the-spot real-time checks of detected on the crime scene latent finger and palm prints against PAPILLON AFIS databases, making it possible to solve crimes hot on the traces.
- Image resolution – 4000×3000 pixels
- Operational area size – 54×54 mm
- Block of lights size – 98x75x145 mm
- Translucent platform size – 195x115x25 mm
- Translucent platform screen size – 143×98
- Overall dimensions – 200x150x200 mm
- Weight – 1.7 kg
- Autonomy, minimum – 5 hours
- Taking pictures of latent prints at crime scenes
- Possibility to take pictures of latent prints, difficult for lifting off or even unliftable, with the quality better than ever (bloody and volumetric prints, prints on mirror surfaces, prints developed with luminescent powders, etc.)
- hotography in transmitted light – compact translucent platform for taking pictures in transmitted light
- High quality of images irrespective of external lighting conditions – block of lights included
- Adjustable lighting: direct or oblique
- Compact tool powered by built-in batteries or an onboard energy supply of a vehicle
- Easy to use – just put and press the shutter button! The kit has already adjusted fot high quality photography.