This product is used by
Acquisition of face images for contactless 1:n identification or 1:1 verification of a person’s identity:
- Automation of access control to rooms with an increased threat to the integrity of facilities
- Automation of supervision in military divisions, refugee centers, penal institutions, etc.
- Detection of a face in a video stream and selection of the best frame for further identification/verification in GWI ACS
- Display of prompt text and pictograms for obtaining a better photo of a person
- Output of identification/verification results
The device does not provide database storage and off-line operation. The device is intended only for image acquisition and interaction with the user. Identification of a person is performed in the GWI system.
The procedure starts automatically as soon as an individual approaches to the FK-4 at a distance of 0.3 to 1 m and sees his face on the screen of the device.
Used as an integrated part of a GWI access control system.
MODELS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Specialized software PAPILLON
- Interface— Ethernet
- Controllable spotlight— Yes
- Face image capturing range — 0.3 m to 1 m
- LCD display:
- Dimensions— 7” (155х88 mm)
- Matrix — CMOS
- Resolution— 1920х1080 px
- Automatic focus
- Current — 1.2 А
- Voltage — 12 V
- Overall dimensions — 305х230х110 mm
- Weight — 4.5 kg
- Ingress Protection (IP) Code— IP54
- Vandal-proof – an impact-resistant housing and protected monitor
- Built-in lights and automatic or manual brightness adjustment allow you to acquire facial images without any supplementary equipment and special illumination in the room
- Guidance displayed on the monitor facilitates the process of self-identification / self-verification
- Results of identification/verification are output on the monitor