Personal identification photography or video for biometric enrollment in:
- police units to acquire mugshots and photos of distinctive features (SMT photos) of the apprehended
- migration services to issue passports
- visa centers and consular offices to acquire facial images in accordance with standards
- restricted access facilities (airports, nuclear power stations, high security premises)
- institutions providing for the storage/use of photos of applicants/clients/employees
- various information retrieval, accounting, face recognition systems
Compactness, built-in illuminators and connectivity to a laptop allow you to organize the photographic process in any room independently of the parameters of ambient light and stationary power sources. Facial images acquired with FK-3 comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 19794-5:2005 and GOST R ISO/IEC 19794-5-2006 and fully suitable for automatic recognition and matching.
Full-face images qcquired with FK-3 can be used in:
- machine-readable documents and tangible media in accordance with ICAO Doc 9303
- habitoscopic identification/verification systems for automatic recognition and matching
No special knowledge, skills and experience in photography are required to work with this equipment.
Photo complexes FK-2 and FK-3 enable video and photography of a person’s face and distinctive features (SMT (scars, marks, tattoos)) and updating of databases:
- POLYFACE Face Recognition System
- PAPILLON AFIS Multibiometric Identification System
- LIVE SCANNER System for Biometric Enrollment
- FILTER Express ID Check System
- GWI Access, Time and Attendance Control System
MODELS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- PAPILLON specialized software
- Web camera and illuminators in one casing
- On a horizontal surface using a tripod
- On a vertical surface using a threaded connector
- Uniform illumination —up to 1 m from the webcam
- Image sensor — CMOS
- Interfcae — USB
- Image resolution — 1920 х 1080 ppi
- Auto focus
- Threaded connector — 1/4”
- Current, maximum — 800 mA
- Voltage — 5 V
- Dimensions (WxHxD) — 90х160х48 mm
- Weight — 0.45 kg
- IP Index according to GOST 14254 — IP50
The software can be installed on a computer/laptop running any of the following OS:
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
- RHEL/CentOS 6x (64 bit)
- RHEL/CentOS 7x (64 bit)
- Astra Linux 1.5 (64 bit)
- Astra Linux 1.6 (64 bit)
- Built-in illuminators and automatic brightness control allow you to take photos without any additional equipment and special illumination of the room.
- Automatic cropping of a full-face image speeds up the shooting process.
- USB power eliminates unnecessary wires and ensures the mobility of the kit.
- IP-50 — Dust protection for a long time provides high-quality photos (without turbidity and tarnishing).