LSSDK Developer’s Kit for Integrating Finger&Palm Print Scanners into Third-party Applications
Integration of PAPILLON DS-XX finger&palm print scanners into new or existing applications that use fingerprint and palmprint data.
DS-21, DS-22, DS-30 and DS-45 scanners come standard with the LSSDK package.
This product is used by
LSSDK developer’s kit is used for developing applications that allow integration of PAPILLON live-scan devices into various biometric document, identification and access control systems based on fingerprints and palmprints.
Available in the base version:
- Acquisition of rolled fingerprint images with the DS-XX scanners (seamless splicing of fingerprint fragments without motion aberrations that occur at rolling)
- Acquisition of images of plain impressions of fingers, palms and feet
- Assessment of quality and usability of acquired images
- Detection of dummies (alive/not-alive) by blood flow lumina using IR emitters built into the devices (available for DS-21)
- Segmentation of plain impressions into individual fingerprints (when scanning two or more fingers simultaneously with scanners DS-22, DS-30 and DS-45)
Subject to additional licensing:
- WSQ compression / decompression of fingerprint and palmprint images
- Fingerprint encoding
- Local base search: 1:n comparison (identification) and 1:1 comparison (verification)
- Advanced assessment of the quality and useability of acquired images
The LSSDK package is provided with a demo desktop application for Windows, RHEL, CentOS and Astra Linux: