TF-Monoblock Face-based Access Control Terminal
Designed for contactless identification by face image in access control systems. Equipped with an anti-spoofing module.
Optimal for automating two-way (entrance/exit) passages. Can work both connected with the server and off-line.
This product is used by
Contactless 1:n identification of a person’s identity by his/her facial image. The TF-Monoblock can be used in all areas of business and services where access and work-time control is required.
- One-to-many identification
- Protection against facial photos and other imitations
- Automatic control of blocking devices (turnstiles) and other gateway equipment (card reader, light board, etc.)
The anti-spoofing function implemented by hardware and software means enables reliable protection against any imitation of a face image.
Designed for use in access control systems (GWI).
- Protection against dummies (live/not live) through the use of IR 3D cameras
- Reduced number of items of equipment needed for two-way passage fitted with a turnstile (the monoblock enables both biometric identification and device control)
- Multifunctionality that enables control of blocking devices and other equipment of the gateway (card reader, light board, etc.)