Biometric Self-Verification Terminal
Biometric identification and authentication of biometric documents.
Suitable for automating the supervisory functions of the Federal Penitentiary Service and migration agencies.
Suitable for use by law enforcement and supervisory agencies.
- Civil biometric registration
- Automation of penal enforcement inspections for registration and control of convicts by means of a biometric mark on parole
- Automation of migration centers
- Automation of the control on the stay of refugees at places of their registration
- Automation of migration checkpoints at international airports and railway stations
- Automation of border checkpoints
The terminal interacts only with PAPILLON AFIS for both the enrollment (fingerprints, mugshots, biographical data) and express identity checks.
The built-in DS-30 scanner is used for taking fingerprints.
MODELS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Terminal with Linux OS
- DS-30 fingerprint scanner
- Biometric passport reader
- Graphic tablet (for entry of graphic signatures)
- High-quality images of wet, excessively dry, with rubbed or naturally low papillary pattern fingers and palms
- Self-enrollment in biometric identification systems
- Unattended monitoring of individuals under administrative and migration supervision
- Work with ICAO Doc 9303 passport and visa documents:
- Recognition and reading of the machine-readable zone (MRZ)
- Reading of data, including fingerprint information, stored on a contactless chip
- Verification of the passport holder by his/her fingerprint