Suitable for use by law enforcement and supervisory agencies.
- Civil biometric registration
- Automation of penal enforcement inspections for registration and control of convicts by means of a biometric mark on parole
- Automation of migration centers
- Automation of the control on the stay of refugees at places of their registration
- Automation of migration checkpoints at international airports and railway stations
- Automation of border checkpoints
The terminal interacts only with PAPILLON AFIS for both the enrollment (fingerprints, mugshots, biographical data) and express identity checks.
The built-in DS-30 scanner is used for taking fingerprints.
MODELS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Terminal with Linux OS
- DS-30 fingerprint scanner
- Biometric passport reader
- Graphic tablet (for entry of graphic signatures)
- High-quality images of wet, excessively dry, with rubbed or naturally low papillary pattern fingers and palms
- Self-enrollment in biometric identification systems
- Unattended monitoring of individuals under administrative and migration supervision
- Work with ICAO Doc 9303 passport and visa documents:
- Recognition and reading of the machine-readable zone (MRZ)
- Reading of data, including fingerprint information, stored on a contactless chip
- Verification of the passport holder by his/her fingerprint