POLYFACE-Smart — Mobile Face Recognition Terminals
Mobile terminals detect faces in the crowd in live stream videos captured with smartphone cameras, bodycams or smart glasses.
Recognized faces are instantly checked against “black” and “white” watchlists, so that the police/security officer could see information about persons of interest or dangerous individuals in real time.
This product is used by
Contactless recognition (1:n) or verification (1:1) of a person’s identity by facial image:
- Investigative activities of law enforcement agencies
- Safeguarding of public events and places of mass gathering
- Identification of a person’s belonging to any group of people: criminals, infected, missing, VIPs, clients, etc.
Allows to perform real-time checks of citizens being blacklisted or whitelisted, so that the police/security officer could get enough information to respond accordingly.
- interoperation with the POLYFACE server to download and update local search lists (TCP/IP)
- receiving and decoding of video streams from the smartphone/smart glasses/bodycam
- detection and encoding of faces got in the field of vision of the smartphone/smart glasses/bodycam
- check of facial images against local search lists (“black” or “white”)
- output of positive check results on the display of the smartphone/smart glasses
Black and white lists are loaded from the POLYFACE database to the POLYFACE-Smart terminal to enable local searches.
MODELS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Search list size – up to 500,000 records
- Comparison rate – 9 million/sec
- Face identification time (from the moment of capture to check result) – 1-2 sec
- Recommended distance to the subject (using the camera zoom) – up to 8 m
- Autonomy, minimum – 8 hours
Mobile terminal composition:
- POLYFACE-Smart client software
Upon customer request the mobile terminal can be supplemented with smart glasses or a bodycam.
- Wide range of facial image sources (photos, videos, surveillance data)
- Ability to identify a face on a low quality image (not less than 30 pixels between the pupils)
- Time from face capture to identification is 1-2 seconds (comparison rate: up to 9 million per second)
- Identification of faces at a distance of up to eight meters
- Identification of masked or partially covered faces
- Face recognition at an angle and tilted
- Autodetection and encoding of faces in photos and videos
- Face verification against black and white lists